|Home » Sample HR Assistant Resume|
1293 Dark Hollow Road
Mercerville, NJ 8619
Job Objective: Compassionate and professional HR assistant with budget management and calculating skills willing to contribute to the achievement of company's objectives of providing customer focused and effective support to customers. Trained in providing efficient administrative support, this will be achieved.
• Skillful in budget management and calculations
• Ability to produce accurate reports
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to meet deadlines within allotted time
• Ability to handle pressure
Degree: Bachelor in Psychology
University: Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
Year of completion: 2004
HR Assistant II, May 2008-Present
XYZ, Dayton, OH
• Prepared needed files and documents of newly hired employees.
• Responded immediately to questions and issues from other departments.
• Conducted researches in maintaining statistical information.
• Posted job advertisements in hiring new employees and workers.
• Scheduled interviews, screenings and pre-employment tests for applicants.
HR Assistant I, January 2004-March 2008
ABC, Falls Church, VA
• Worked closely with human resource department to provide effective HR support to the company.
• Handled current issues in the organization in relation to HR department.
• Carried out inspections to check salary payments and accuracy of data records are effectively managed.
• Planned and prepared files required for effective changes in pay, status and new hires
• Made sure that interpreted procedures and policies is within specific guidelines.