|Home » Sample Daycare Director Resume|
Sample Daycare Director Resume
719 Kidd Avenue
Craig, AK 99921
Job Objective: Being a trained daycare director under oath, my aim is to manage and conduct administrative tasks for the daycare to run effectively. With my strong background in childhood care, my goal is to provide quality education and a favorable environment for the students.
• Strong background in childhood care
• Ability to develop school curriculum
• Willing to provide excellent attention to children
• Ability to manage various programs for children
• Creative thinker
Degree: Masters in Education
University: Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Year of completion: 2004
Degree: Bachelor in Education
University:Duke University, Durham, NC
Year of completion: 2002
Daycare Director, May 2008-Present
XYZ, Beaver Dam, WI
• Planned the menu for school's lunch in accordance with federal lunch program guidelines.
• Hired school staffs to guide and help parents in enrolling their children.
• Observed and evaluated teachers' performance inside the classroom.
• Assisted and supervised the staff in working toward professional goals.
• Oversaw the curriculum by developing and reviewing lesson plans of teachers.
• Substituted teachers or assistants in case they are not around.
• Chose what curriculum must be implemented in the center.
Daycare Assistant Director, January 2004-March 2008
ABC, Raeford, NC
• Conducted meeting before the class starts to introduce the daycare center to the parents.
• Talked with parents concerning injuries and accidents that occurred during the day.
• Ensured that records are in full compliance with licensing.
• Implemented rules and regulations to be observed inside the daycare.
• Conducted inspections in updating schedules and paper works.
More Sample Resumes
|Full List of Resumes|