|Home » Sample CFO Resume|
155 South Street
Odessa, TX 79761
Job Objective: Seasoned Chief Financial Officer equipped with outstanding track record in fiscal policy management and investment analysis. My aim is to promote the company as an established and productive business enterprise through the development of programs and strategies that will increase its profit and grow policy reserves.
• Organizational and fiscal policy management
• Knowledge of investment forecast and analysis
• Background in Sales and Marketing
• Familiarity with corporate law
• Commendable decision-making and negotiation skills
Degree: Master of Economics
University: Syracuse University, Syracuse NY
Year of completion: 2004
Degree: Bachelor of Accounting
University: Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Year of completion: 2002
Chief Financial Officer, May 2008-Present
XYZ, San Antonio, TX
• Established an organized and more accurate analysis of tax structure to cut down cycle days.
• Received and signed requests on for check preparation and cash disbursement.
• Approved the utilization of business PC software for automated financial management.
• Implemented investment programs that increased annual cash flow.
• Introduced new marketing strategies which increased company’s profit.
Finance Director, January 2004-March 2008
ABC, Boonton, NJ
• Designed and administered up-to-date financial systems.
• Set plans and programs targeting higher productivity sales for all sales representatives.
• Presented monthly financial report to chief executives and members of the Board.
• Coordinated with government’s internal revenue organization to handle tax concerns.
• Executed programs which increased company savings by 10%.